2/15/2014

Valentine's Day Recap

I must say this Valentine's Day was one to remember!  I had so much fun at my brunch with Emmy and I got a pleasant surprise when Jason's basketball game was cancelled; however, due to the weather, we still weren't able to hang out.  No worries though, I have three more days of weekend left before I go back to school, which gives us plenty of time to celebrate :)  Here are some photos I took to give you a little taste of my Valentine's Day!


And here is a closer look at what I wore! 

 shirt (old)/cardigan/jeans/flats (old)

I decided to wear yet another piece from Pockets and Lace Boutique for my Valentine's Day outfit:  The striped cardigan with elbow patches, which I love!  It was the perfect addition to my outfit!

Make sure you use the code PREP2014 to get 25% off your next purchase at Pockets and Lace Boutique :)

What did you do for Valentine's Day?
   

 

9 comments:

  1. Hunter, I am curious as to what food is pictured? It looks yummy. Hope you have a good weekend. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had a great time and that desert looks delicious! For my Valentine's we had date night and went out for a nice dinner!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that brunch looks fabulous, sounds like you had a great VDay with your girlfriends!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have a good Valentine's Day! Love the sweater with the elbow patches.

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweater! The stripes and patches are too cute, and it looks comfy, too!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those elbow patches on the sweater are so cute! Isn't it nice having a long weekend - I hope you and Jason get a chance to spend some time together this weekend to celebrate Valentine's Day… even if it is a little late! But your day looks like it was so much fun!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your brunch looks amazing & your outfit is adorable! I hope that you enjoy the rest of your long weekend :)

    XX, SS || seersuckersass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is adorable! I also spent Valentines Day with my girlfriends, and am so glad that I did.

    xo Sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, that food looks so good, even though I don't know what it is! The drinks especially. I'm with Reba, what exactly is it?

    Love your outfit, and I hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...