2/25/2014

Staying Organized

One thing I have been getting better at this year, is staying organized.  I have a planner for blogging, a set time I take out of the day for emails, and I always make sure my work space is clean.  I am pretty sure I have OCD because everything has a place and it must be there, or I have a small panic attack haha.  Anyway, I thought I should share some of my tips on how to stay organized!



1. Keep an on going to-do and blog post list.  I keep mine on this sticky note set!

2. Make sure you have a clean workspace.  It makes everything less stressful and much easier. 

3. Keep a planner (personal or blogging!).  The one I have pictured literally keeps my entire life organized!

How do you stay organized?

 

10 comments:

  1. Hmmm really inspiring!! I too prefer to follow to do list!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a planner that I keep all my blog ideas in as well! It help keeps my work and personal life organized. Your desk space is so cute.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a gold chevron planner I bought from Target last August. I love it! I love organizing my plans, assignments, exams, etc. in it. Your desk is very cute!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you, I have to have a running to-do list also! Great tips for staying organized!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super impressive, Hunter. I need you to come over and organize my life!

    <3
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips Hunter! Having a to-do list really helps me when I'm feeling overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lists are the only way I am able to get things done. Way too much time is wasted without them!

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a compulsive list maker - I love those Kate Spade notes!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a ton of ongoing lists, haha. I also use Evernote and Google Calendar to plan everything out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...