2/07/2014

Five on Friday

I must say, I have been loving life lately.  I haven't had tons of stress and I have been sleeping so well, plus I have so many exciting things coming up for the blog and for me!  This week I had a lot of little things I found that I thought were perfect for sharing on the Friday Five!


1. My new BonLook sunnies.  This is my first purchase, and I must say I am so pleased!  They are great quality and a great price too!

2. This blue and white number from LuLus.

3. This desktop wallpaper from Kate Spade...spring please!


4. The sweetest Budweiser commercial   

5. Collector tees at J.Crew FactoryThis one is my favorite! 

How was your week?  What are you loving this Friday?
  
 

6 comments:

  1. Love reading the post and may the good times go on forever for you darling. :)

    charu
    http://myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that commercial totally made me cry! So precious. I am also loving your new sunnies!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new sunglasses are so cute, I love the blue frame! Have a great weekend!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything above! This lovely Friday I'm also loving V-neck sweaters (recent obsession), and the Ralph Lauren Winter Olympics USA cardigans!

    -Regina
    preppy-go-lucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that commercial, it is so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...