2/23/2014

The Flowers Are Blooming

It is so nice that the weather is finally changing for the better!  If you saw my Instagram pic yesterday, you knew I was enjoying the weather in my Jack Rogers and this wonderful number from Pockets and Lace Boutique.  Here are a few pictures!
dress/heels(c/o)/sandals

I love this dress from Pockets and Lace Boutique, and the best part, it is only $24.99 (plus an extra 25% off for my readers)!  I originally paired it with my black heels, but I later decided on Jack Rogers because they were a little more casual.  It was so nice to wear a dress and sandals again, it almost felt like summer haha!

Get ready for the spring by getting 25% off your purchase at Pockets and Lace Boutique with PREP2014!

What did you do on Saturday?
 

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress! So jealous of your warmer weather. I have snow outside.

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! I definitely need to check out Pockets and Lace boutique… You are always posting the cutest clothing from there :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...