2/11/2014

Will You Be My Valentine?

One icon of Valentine's Day is the Valentine's Day card!  I always love giving cards, sending cards, writing cards, and this holiday is the perfect excuse to do just that.  I have noticed, this year especially, a lot of cute cards on the market.  Some of my favorites are from the SJP collection at Hallmark (only in stores), Sugar Paper L.A. and Anthropologie!  Check out my picks below!


 XO



I personally got Jason an SJP card and it is so perfect!  It is a couple under and umbrella in the rain and I think it is so cute and the perfect addition to my Valentine's Day gift!  Sadly we won't be able to celebrate this Friday due to Jay's basketball game, but we will have all day Saturday :)

What are your favorite Valentine's Cards?
  
 

8 comments:

  1. I love all of your Valentine's Day card picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Be Mine card. For some reason it reminds me of hearts carved in a tree and young love :)

    -- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I got the bf two cards this year - a soppy sentimental one (he loves them!) and a punny one (those ones are my favourite!)

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great picks! Its super hard to choose a favorite! Love your page-- thanks for sharing!
    Lauren xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hello Gorgeous one is so cute, it's something you could buy your best girlfriends as well!
    -Alex\
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love the one with the gold dots!

    -Regina
    preppy-go-lucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these cards are gorgeous. It's so hard to chose a favourite.
    Nothing beats a sweet card from a loved one, especially on Valentines day.

    -Teagan Kahla
    http://teaganadventure.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...