2/24/2014

Emerald and Leopard

Well, the warm weather is on its way out.  It snowed and rained today: Yuck!  However, I did get to wear this fun emerald shirt from Pockets and Lace Boutique with my favorite leopard heels!  It was such a great outfit for a day on the town.  My mom and I went to Target to get some wedding shower gifts, a frame, and thank you cards for some of my teachers!  I even got a little surprise because my mom bought me shoes for prom!  No worries I am still going strong on my shopping fast ;)  Anyways, here is what I wore yesterday!
 
top/jeans/heels (Target, c/o)

I love the emerald with the leopard.  It is such a great pairing.  Oh and the shirt is only $16.99 right now with an extra 25% off for my readers!  Use PREP2014 on your next order at Pockets and Lace Boutique to get 25% off :)

What did you do on Sunday?
  

 

8 comments:

  1. I love the color of your top! It looks so nice on you!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look Hunter! The color emerald looks fabulous on you!

    XO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The emerald compliments you really nicely! :)

    -Regina
    preppy-go-lucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That emerald top looks beautiful with your hair Hunter!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you getting taller? If you are, not fair lol. But yes that green top is perfect with your complexion and hair.

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of emerald and leopard together. But that combo is fabulous on you, emerald is definitely "your color".
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Love the pairing of that great green with the leopard!

    bmorepreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute top! That's the perfect color for us redheads :)

    http://thegradventurer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...