2/08/2014

Success

We all want success, there is no denying that, but what exactly is success.  When I first started blogging I thought success was measured in viewer numbers, followers, and sponsors, but now I see what true success is.  Success is loving what you do, and blogging is one thing that I truly love.  I love to write, I love to work with other bloggers, and I love to share my life with you.  The sponsors are just an added bonus to all the fun I am having writing for this blog.  And my happiness, is how I measure my success.


While I was beginning to write this post, I found this quote.  I think it completely sums up what success is for me: love and belief in what I'm doing and myself, which ultimately will lead to success and true happiness.  I will definitely be keeping this in mind as I take the ACT today!

How do you measure your success?

P.S. If you saw my post on twitter about me falling down the stairs... that actually happened!  I went head first down five steps at school.  The saddest part was I broke my Alice and Olivia mug that Jason bought, but other than that no emotional or physical trauma other than embarrassment haha!
  
 

7 comments:

  1. Eep! My sister is taking the ACT tomorrow too!

    Good luck! :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute | @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on the ACT Hunter!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your ACT, you will do great! I definitely measure success in whether I am happy or not, if you're not happy it's time to make a change, you only get one life to live!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I am so sorry about your Alice and Olivia mug, but glad you are ok! We should all measure our successes by happiness.

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the ACT! I jut finished up taking my SATs so I know how you feel!
    Check out my blog http://effortlessprep.blogspot.com/
    ~Haley A

    ReplyDelete
  6. I measure success based on my own happiness, and how loved I feel by others! I hope your ACTs went well; I'm sure you did amazingly!

    -Regina
    preppy-go-lucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...