2/21/2014

Five on Friday

With the weather finally warming up, this week has had me thinking about nothing, but springI actually wore a dress to school yesterday it was that warm!  Here are a few of my favorite things from this week, on this wonderfully warm Friday. 


1. I finally got my hair cut, but I can't believe how long it is still!

2. These Joie sandals I plan on purchasing for the spring.

3. Tiger + Tink silk pajama shorts. 



4. My mini me by Anna of Pinodesk!

5. This post about my friends.

What are you loving this Friday?

P.S. I have been thinking about changing the design of my blog a bit.  Possibly a little more clean and streamlined!  What do you think?
    
 

7 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with your hair! It's so pretty! And I adore those Joie sandals! So perfect for spring! And I loved the illustration of you from Anna! It's perfect!

    XO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair color is gorgeous! And those sandals are perfect!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful hair Hunter and I love your mini me!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the endearing qualities of a blog is that you can change/update as you change and grow, also. If you do not like the change...change again. Your hair is lovely. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning the giveaway - I adore how the illustration of you turned out!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair - and those sandals are perfect, I love the lilac colour!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're hair looks great, so pretty! Have a great weekend Hunter! I'm just loving that it's finally Friday.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...