2/13/2014

Valentine's Day Wear

A few weeks back I created a post for Classy Cathleen that incorporated a few Valentine's day outfit ideas.  Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow I thought I would put together a last minute look for anyone still looking for Valentine's Day inspiration!  I won't be doing much on Valentine's because 1) I don't have school! and 2) Jason has a basketball game (which I may surprise him by going to!).  But, besides the fact that I won't be doing much, I still tend to keep my Valentine's look casual.  Here is what I put together for Valentine's Day!
  

Valentine's Day Style

links
 
What will you be wearing for Valentine's Day?

P.S. remember you can still use PREP2014 at Pockets and Lace Boutique for 25% off your purchase!
   

9 comments:

  1. Love that top! Great Valentine's Day outfit Hunter!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you picked here! That top is darling and you can never go wrong with a Longchamp :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I Just found your blog, and I love it! It's so cute!

    I really like the top and flats in this outfit! I'm thinking about wearing either a lace black dress or a cream one. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love your look! I still haven't decided what I'm going to wear for Valentine's Day yet, or if we'll even have work due to the nasty snow storm we're having! My boyfriend is going to be visiting his grandmother, so I have no big plans to dress for.

    XX, SS || seersuckersass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flats are adorable, what a great casual look Hunter!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit. I love those shoes.

    Whitney
    www.McKenzieWild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously adorable. My husband told me that for my surprise I'm not supposed to wear heels...I love that you posted flats, bc it doesnt always have to be about crazy sky highs just because its valentines day!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...