6/11/2013

Be Happy

My mom always tells me to make the best out of something even when it is tough. This saying has always inspired me throughout my life and I try to keep up the positive spirit.  I know that this is pretty much impossible, as we all have experiences that seem to be terrible.  However, I think that making the best of things sometimes helps us to feel better.  When anything goes wrong for me, I try to see what i gained from the situation.  For instance, at school I did really bad in Chemistry and got my first C ever. Yikes!  Instead of making the worst of the situation, I understood that i needed to be more diligent in my studies and work harder.  Since then my study habits are greatly improved for everything.  So, try to be positive when the going gets tough.  It will always pay off in the end. 





What motto keeps you on track? 

Keep Prepping   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...