6/13/2013

Rainy Day

Its my first day out of school and its raining! Looks like it is time to try out all the DIY projects I have been looking at online.  DIY projects are so much fun to do! Sometimes they can get frustrating, but I love the feeling of accomplishment I get when I finish the project.  DIY projects are also a great way to save money by reusing old clothes, etc.  When I try DIY projects I usually opt for the ones that are easier just because I am not very skilled at making things.  Here are some of the DIY projects I am looking forward to either trying today or in the future.

These Melted Bead Plates/Coasters 



This Tank Top 

 What are some of your favorite DIY projects? 

Keep Prepping!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...