6/29/2013

Yummy Mushrooms

When my dad took my mom and me out for mother's day, I got to try the most amazing mushrooms!  I was craving them for weeks afterward and I finally decided to see if I could imitate the recipe.  It worked!  The mushrooms I made were exactly like the ones from the restaurant.  Since the recipe turned out so well, I figured I would share it with you all 

Ingrediants:
1.  1 full box of whole Baby Bella Mushrooms 
2. 4-5 tablespoons of Olive Oil 
3. 1 tablespoon of Butter 
4. 1/4 cup of red wine (Merlot is usually the best) 
5. A dash of Salt and Pepper   

Steps: 
1. cut up the mushrooms into slices 
2. heat up a pan on high heat and melt butter into the olive oil 
3. put the mushrooms into the pan and let cook till they are very small like this

Before


After




4. Once they get small add the wine, dash of salt, and dash of pepper 
5. take off the stove and serve warm

Final Product 
 
Yummy :) I love these mushrooms with some steak and carrots! It is a great home meal

What is your favorite recipe? 

Keep Prepping! 


  
 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...