6/17/2013

Prep on a Budget Tip # 2

Well it is about time I posted another tip for you preppy people on a budget out there! One way to find good deals on designer clothing is either going to an outlet mall or searching the clearance sections online.  Both of these methods work very well for finding deals.  One of my favorite sites to check the clearance rack on is NordstromThe selection they have is huge and they offer many of my favorite designers.  Some recent clearance items I have found are..

The Longchamp Medium Nylon Tote 


The Kate Spade Berry Street Tote


This Kate Spade BoBangle and Earrings  




Which of these is your favorite? 

Keep Prepping! 


4 comments:

  1. I found my Longchamp bag on eBay BNWT for only £20, I have also found many kate spade bags and dress on there BNWT for a fraction of the full price cost.
    Rebecca Elizabeth
    xox
    http://englishprepster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I love looking around ebay for designer items like that!

      Hunter
      preponabudge.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. That is incredible that you got a Longchamp on sale! I have been dying to get one for the longest time now, but I don't want to spend a ton of money either.

    - Melissa
    perfectinpearls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is awesome that you got a longchamp bag on sale! I have been dying to get one but I don't want to spend a ton either.

    - Melissa
    perfectinpearls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...