6/21/2013

National First Day of Summer/ Wear Your Lilly Day :)

What an exciting day! It is officially summer and it is also wear your Lilly day.  To celebrate these events I am going out on a picnic with my boyfriend! I plan on packing some wonderful summer fruits and goodies in our basket, such as cherries, green grapes, and some yummy lemon bars I am making right now :)  For the picnic I am going to wear my favorite Lilly dress.  After school got out I bought the Janice dress from Lilly Pulitzer.  It is so perfect! I am going to pair the dress with my Jack Rogers sandals and some of my favorite jewels.  Here is the outfit! 

Wear Your Lilly Day Outfit (FYI Lilly Pulitzer is having a GWP today when your purchase is $250 or more!)

 The Ever Adorable Picnic Basket

I got the basket from Mixed Bag Designs.  This site has great insulated items, as well as some cute novelty items! However, I really like their picnic items.  

What Lilly are you wearing?

Keep Prepping  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...