6/04/2013

Summer Earrings

Currently I have been looking for some new summer earrings! While searching I found some really cute earrings at Francesca's. They have so many bright colors and nautical styles right now, which are great for the summer (bonus: most earrings are only $12-16) :) I love this store because of the inexpensive prices and all the sales they have.  They recently had a %50 off all dresses sale and I was able to find a cute dress for grad parties and the graduation ceremony.  I have gotten great use out of the dress and it washes very well! Some of my favorite earring styles are... 

The Peabody Stud in Mint 
The Milnerton Jeweled Dangle Earrings


The Nautical Stud Set 

 The Whimsy Dangles in Navy 



All of these styles are super and super inexpensive compared to other similar earrings! 

What summer earrings are you interested in? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...