6/26/2013

So Far, So Good

The directing internship is going great! Even though I have had my ups and downs these past couple days, I am loving what I am doing.  I have gotten to do a lot for the place I am working at and they say I'm doing a pretty good job :) I am so glad that I chose to take this internship.  It is amazing!  I love the people I work with, the things I do, and the self accomplishment I have gained from this experience so far.  Oh and yesterday one of my co-workers bought me iced coffee to welcome me in the morning.  How sweet! Besides the internship faring well, I have been doing great too.  I thought I would be exhausted and crazy from my hectic schedule, but I have been able to balance everything pretty well.  So far, so good!

 
What do you love to do? 

Keep Prepping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...