6/29/2013

Opening Night

Since the camp I have been assistant directing at is only a week long, opening night is finally here!  I can't believe how fast this first week flew by.  I absolutely loved working with all the kids this week.  Even though I had some issues along the way, it all worked out in the end.  All of the kids worked so hard this week, I can't wait to see it pay off!  For opening night I plan on wearing my favorite Lilly, the Sunkissed Janice dress.  I plan on wearing the dress with, of course, with my Jack Rogers.  This is the same outfit I wore last week when Jason and I went on our picnic!  So, if you haven't read that post, here is the outfit again! 





I can't wait to wear my dress again!  This is one of my absolute favorite outfits to wear.  It works for everything because it can be casual or fancy :) Wish me and the kids luck today!

What is your favorite outfit to wear? 

Keep Prepping!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...