6/01/2013

First Blog Post! :)

Hey everyone, as my first official post I would like to welcome you all to my blog! I hope you like my ideas and advice on being preppy.  I started this blog due to all of the preppy blogs I follow, which are listed on my favorite blogs page. I thought, why not I should try it, so here it goes.  My first official rule to being preppy on a budget is to always look around.  I find that by doing so I can easily find when big sales are or where there are deals on the things I like.  I also always check my mall's site for big sale listings and events held in my favorite stores.  I recently attended a big event at Lilly Pulitzer where I bought some great grad gifts and got to try on some great Lilly clothes for future reference.  Some of my favorites at the store were...

The Darcy Dress

and the Buttercup Short in this cute gingham design

What deals have you found lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...