6/23/2013

Re-fresh and Get Ready Sunday

Today is going to be such a fun day! I am going to wash my poor car (it hasn't been cleaned in forever... yikes!).  I can't wait to have a clean car again!  The floors are terribly dirty from my muddy Hunter boots, fresh cut grass, etc. The outside also isn't fairing well; but today I am going to change that! I am going to wash the car inside and out until it is squeaky clean.  Besides cleaning my car I am getting fully prepared to start my internship on Monday.  Yesterday I posted about what I would be taking with me in my bag, so today I need to plan my first day outfit.  It is really hot out, almost 92 today, so here is what I am thinking!





I am bringing the sweater just in case, but I don't think I will really need it.  What do you all think? 

Keep Prepping!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...