6/22/2013

Getting Ready to be an Intern!

Well the big day is coming up! On Monday I start my internship with the theater I used to act in :) I am so excited! So to get ready for this internship I know I must have everything on hand that I need.  I will definitely need all of my daily items as well as some others too.  I absolutely love the people and kids I will be working with these next couple weeks! I have worked with many of the kids before and the director and I are very close. I do believe this internship is going to be very fun, exciting, and new.  I can't wait to get in and do something I love.  To start out the internship posts I think I will show you what my daily bag and items will be!





These are all the items I plan on taking with me to my internship! Do you all have any advice before I start

Keep Prepping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...