6/25/2013

Yay Kate Spade!

Well I didn't end up buying the Small Coal Tote from Kate Spade :( In the end I was actually more worried about the handle length being a problem than the width! I couldn't decide if the handles would be a good length to go over the shoulder.  Even though the site says over the shoulder, none of the models I looked for depicted it that way.  The bag was also final sale, so if I didn't like it I wouldn't have been able to return it. However, before I made the choice I went in search of the small coal (no luck) and I found the Bon Shopper! It was not at all what I would have picked for myself, but it was perfect! I just received it in the mail yesterday.  Here it is! 

It fits everything I need! Plus it was on sale (25% extra off all sale at Kate Spade), so I got it for a great price! I can't wait to start using it everyday! What is your favorite tote? 

Keep Prepping!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...