6/06/2013

The Summer "Bucket List"

With summer getting so close I am so excited to get out of school! I can't wait to sleep in and enjoy having more free time to spend with everyone. But my favorite thing about summer is completing my "summer bucket list".  Every year since 7th grade I have been writing out so called "bucket lists" to keep me motivated towards my goals and to give me something to work for.  Such lists have included getting an A in more than two classes, reading all my school books, and much more! I find that, even though small, these goals help me stay on track when I am stressed out and help me achieve so much more! It always feels great to check off goals periodically and watch them all get checked off by the end.  I just completed my official bucket list for Summer 2013.  My list is...

1. Do well and have fun while interning 
2. Read all of my summer reading books 
3. Exercise more (definitely need to do this) 
4. Go out somewhere new
5. Create a fun date for my boyfriend and me 
6. (of course) Have Fun! 



What are some of your summer goals? 

Keep Prepping       

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...