6/19/2013

Summer Reads

So, when I start the summer off, I usually like to come up with a list of books I would love to read! I am still working on my current list so some of these books I have already read; However, I loved them :)  Reading is one of my favorite pastimes! I find reading extremely relaxing and also very educating.  I think reading really helps us better understand ourselves.  Reading has also broadened my horizons.  I feel like I know so much more about the world we live in.  Even though most of what I read is fiction, the books I choose explore many areas of life (this is the kind of education I'm talking about).  I hope you find this list interesting :) 
 
1. Things I Want My Daughters to Know by: Elizabeth Noble 
2. Pride and Prejudice by: Jane Austen 
3. Safe Haven by: Nicholas Sparks 
4. Revolutionary Road by: Richard Yates 
 
What books do you plan on reading? 
 
Keep Prepping!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...