6/10/2013

J. Crew Factory Sale

Today through tomorrow J. Crew Factory is having an up to 40% of everything sale.  I am so excited! This year they have some really cute, bright colors and prints, which are now on sale.  This is a great stock up sale because not only are you getting up to 40% off on select items, but the items are already less expensive than normal J. Crew! I am personally really into some of the pinks and nautical prints they are offering this year.  A few of my favorites include... 

The Button Down Shirt in Gingham 


The Seersucker Short 


The Factory Rope Anchor Tee  

What are some of your J. Crew Factory favorites? 

Keep Prepping!   

2 comments:

  1. I have the pink gingham shirt and I love it!(:

    xoxo,
    Caroline
    monogramsandamustang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love J. Crew's button downs and popovers! I have a popover with polka dots on it and it is so great. I wear it all the time :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...