9/06/2013

Game Night OOTN

Since my school has the tradition of Friday night football, I thought I would put together a nice game night OOTN!  I just love going to my football games on Friday with friends.  It is so much fun to see everyone, have some popcorn (one of my favorites), and watch the game.  This next week my school is even planning to have a movie night on the field after the game.  I just can't wait!  Here is my OOTN for game night :)

 
 For this OOTN I thought I would go with a bow and pearl theme!  I think they are just so cute and preppy when paired together.  I also wanted to create an outfit that was a little cooler, as it hasn't gotten below 85 here yet!  

Oh and guess what else... I was invited to a link party by Karla from My Serendipitous Life

My Serendipitous Life

 So that means that this post will be featured on her blog!  You all should check it out :)

What do you all wear for your game night OOTN? 

Keep Prepping! 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I love the dress, the bow in the back just makes it! Congrats on being invited to a link party that is so exciting!!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty outfit. You always have great style! I really want a navy longchamp like that. Have fun at the game (and congrats on the link party).
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! Love it!

    - Lauren Elizabeth
    http://petiteinpearlsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I happen to be going to a game tonight and now I will be sporting my pearls. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like so much fun! And your whole outfit is to die for! I wish people dressed nicer like that at my school, all we normally wear are t-shirts and jeans to games! Hope you had a fun night:)

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your picks - the dress is super cute and pearls add such a nice touch. Hope you had fun at the game night.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so cute! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE IT!!! The bow on the dress and hair are such cute additions. A movie after the game sound like such a fun idea. My school never did that. The only games I ever went to was homecoming one a year. I wish I had gone more often and not be so boring. Good for you for enjoying your time in school. :)

    Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...