9/16/2013

Lazy Day Monday

Even though Mondays can be rough, wearing a nice comfy outfit really helps me get through the day.  Tomorrow I have two tests, an essay due, and a meeting after school.  Since I am so busy tomorrow, I honestly just want to have a Lazy Day Monday!  For my lazy day outfits, I usually opt for something warm, cozy, and comfortable.  I thought I would show you all one of my favorite lazy day outfits :)


This outfit is one of my favorite outfits to wear; it is so comfy, cute, and cozy :)  Also, I have a similar bow necklace that Jason bought me and I wear it everyday... I think it is such a perfect piece of jewelry!  As always the image above is linked! 

What is your lazy day outfit? 

Keep Prepping!  
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the boots and hair bow! Cute blog!

    agirlandhersparkles@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I love how you add the touch of color in the boots to an all black and white ensemble!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit you styled! I like to wear leggings on a lazy day as well :)

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Those rain boots are absolutely adorable:) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm excited to follow yours along. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just put that shirt (in both colors) in my shopping cart!

    Ashley
    historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! Love the hunter rain boots!
    staygorgeous17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this shirt and love it! It is so comfortable and you can easily dress it up and down!

    xx,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...