9/08/2013

Ways to Wear Hunter Boots

One pair of shoes I wear pretty much year round are my Hunter Rain Boots.  I just love how versatile they are, as they can be worn different ways depending on the season.  For this post I wanted to show you some ways I style my Hunter Boots in the fall.  I personally love wearing them with the boot warmers/socks.  They are so comfy and warm, and are just perfect for chilly fall days.  The boots I have are from the kids section!  I tried them on at Nordstrom to get my size and then ordered them online later.  I'm pretty sure kids sizes go up to a size 8 in women's shoes, and if you can fit them they are literally a fraction of the regular cost (I think I only paid $75 for the boots and then $25ish for the socks).  The only downside (for some, I personally don't mind it) is the light reflector patches on the back of the kids boots.  I really don't think they look bad though.  Well anyway, here is how I wear my Hunter Boots in the fall :)



As always, the image is linked to my Polyvore setAlso, the dress is only like $12 at Forever 21 (#totalsteal)! 

How do you style your Hunter Boots? 

Keep Prepping! 
  
 

5 comments:

  1. I love my Hunter boots, I wear them pretty much year round too! I love the different ways you styled them!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for those rainy fall days. You have your own personal monogrammed rain boots, how awesome!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love those navy Hunters with pink on the right side! So cute.
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of getting a kid's pair! I did that with my Uggs, and wasn't sure how large Hunter's went up. But I am definitely gonna check it out!

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a fan of kid's sizing! I love my LL Bean ones (although I've been considering hunters for awhile), and cute rain boots are such a great way to make a rainy day better.

    Ally
    1Lwithbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...