9/09/2013

Questions, Suggestions, and Thanks!

Hey everyone!  Since my blog has been around for a little bit now, I wanted to know what you all think.  I always love reading your comments and hearing what you have to say :)  So, feel free to shoot me any questions about the blog or myself (please nothing too personal like location, school, etc.); or you all can give me some suggestions on how to make Prep on a Budget even better.  Thank you all so much for following my blog... when I first started I never even imagined that people would read my blog, so I am truly thankful to have such wonderful followers!


Just comment below with your questions and suggestions :)  I'm either going to make a post with a youtube video attached in response to all the questions or I will just make a written post answering them

Keep Prepping!  
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It is clean and attractive. I have enjoyed all your post, you always have great picks and tips plus you make your posts personable and relatable. The only suggestion I have is maybe move your social media icons to top of your sidebar; I read somewhere that people are more likely to follow you on social media if your icons are at the top and easy to locate, but I don't know if it really makes a difference. I haven't had my blog that long either so I don't have too much blogging advice to offer up. I look forward to you future post and getting to know you more!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog! Maybe a post on fall looks?

    xx
    JMB

    www.friendswithdistance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, I'm a frequent visitor (as you know!). Since I am still pretty new to blogging I would enjoy reading more posts about how to get your blog out there, different design idea's, etc. You always have great advice.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading your blog. What is your favorite blog post you have written thus far?

    Whitney
    McKenzieWild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. I'm a terrible reader in terms of leaving comments, but I am on here every day checking for updates :) I love all your outfit posts, and would love to see more on building a prep wardrobe, basics, and dressing for specific occasions!

    Keep up all the good work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...