9/15/2013

The Sunshine Award!


 
Hey everyone, I just got nominated for the Sunshine Award by Lauren from A Touch of Southern Grace, Alex from Monster Misa, and A. Buchanan from History in High Heels!

So for this award I have a few guidelines I have to follow: 
1. Attach the image of the award logo in your post
2. Link the bloggers that nominated you- Lauren, Alex,
and A. Buchanan
3. Answer 10 Questions (in my case 20) about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and notify them :)

Questions from Lauren 
1. What first inspired you to start blogging? 
Well let's see, there are multiple things that led me to blog.  I think the main three things that inspired me would be my love for writing, my want to bring fashion to those on a budget, and all of the other great blogs I read! 

2. What's your guilty pleasure? 
My guilty pleasure is definitely a good bag of popcornI just love popcorn and I get it whenever I can!  

3. What's your favorite book/novel?
My favorite novel is Pride and Prejudice.  I had to read it last year for school and just fell in love with the plot and all the characters! 

4. What are three positive words you would use to describe yourself?
Bubbly, happy, and caring :)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live? 
I would live in New York, New York!  I love every single thing about that place and all the walking is fabulous

6. What is your current favorite song
My current favorite song is "All Kinds of Kinds" by Miranda Lambert

7. What is your favorite thing about the South? 
I don't live in the South, but I have visited a lot and I would say my favorite thing would be all the gorgeous country side and the horses! 

8. Do you have any pets and if so what are their names? 
I have two pets, a cat named Gracie and a dog named Nickie. 

9. What is your favorite football team?
To be honest, I don't really watch football, but I asked my boyfriend and he said he likes the Broncos... so that is my favorite team too haha ;

10. What is your favorite store to shop at?
I love J. Crew Factory and Kate Spade! 

Questions from Alex
1. Where is your dream vacation? 
My dream vacation is either France or Hawaii! 

2. What do you want to major in in college? 
I really want to major in Public Relations and minor in marketing or journalism! 

3. What is your favorite restaurant and why? 
I really like this sushi place that is near my house because they are all so nice and sushi is one of my favorite meals! 

4. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? 
I really like going on double dates or going to the football games with my friends! 

5. What fall trend are you loving right now? 
I am really loving the dark green emerald trend and the leopard trend this fall! 

6. What is one thing in your closet that you could never part with? 
I could never part with my green and navy polka dot sweater!

7. Do you have a bucket list, if so what is one thing on it? 
I do have a bucket list.  One thing on mine was to be in a 5K, which I did this morning :)

8. Do you have a favorite holiday, what is it? 
My favorite holiday is Christmas because it is always such a great time of year and everyone is so happy!

9. What is your favorite movie? 
My favorite movie is Julie and Julia.  I love to cook and bake, and I also love Meryl Streep and Amy Adams! 

10. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do? 
If I won the lottery I would pay for college and give a good amount of money to charity as well :)

Questions from A. Buchanan
1. What advice would you give new bloggers? 
I would say just be yourself because it makes a blog more personal and helps you connect with other people. 

2. Why did you first start blogging? 
The reason I started blogging was to write more, get preppy fashion to people on a budget, and just have fun! 

3. Where do you shop the most? 
I constantly shop at J. Crew Factory and Kate Spade! 

4. What do you buy too much of? 
I would say that I buy too much popcorn... I literally eat it anytime I can get my hands on it! 

5. What is the last book you read
The last book I read is Native Son by Richard Wright.

6. If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go? 
I would go to France, Italy, or New York! 

7. What tv show are you looking foreward to watch the most this fall?  
I am looking foreward to watching Face Off

8. What is your favorite iphone or smart phone app? 
My favorite app is Instagram! 

9. If you could give yourself from 5 years ago one piece of advice, what would it be? 
I would tell myself not to care about what everyone else thinks... just be you! 

10. Do you like history, if so what time period? 
I love history!  My favorite time period to study would definitely be the Roman Era :)

My Questions? 
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the fall? 
2. What is your favorite brand? 
3.  What is the inspiration behind your blog? 
4. What is one interesting fact about yourself? 
5. What is your favorite Starbucks drink? 
6. Who inspires you the most? 
7. Who is your favorite singer? 
8. What is your dream school? 
9. What is one pair of shoes you couldn't live without?     
10. Who is your favorite designer? 

  My Nominees :)  

 Thank you three for nominating me :)
                   
 

4 comments:

  1. So nice to learn even more about you than I already did! Loving your blog, as always! Congrats again on your 5k girlfriend!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me! Post soon!

    xx,
    katelyn

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it has taken me SO long to do this! Thank you! I'll be posting about this on Wednesday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...