9/07/2013

Splurge Saturday

It's time for another Splurge Saturday post!  I always love making these posts because there are so many items that I just want to buy and I love being able to share them with all and see what you all want to splurge on.  I really want to splurge on a new dress with some scallops or a bow back because they are adorable and totally classic.  I also have been looking for a good wallet still and I may get a Kate Spade for my birthday :Even though I never actually purchase most of these items, I love being able to lust over something for a little!  Every girl can dream right



 

The good thing is, most of these items are generally affordable!  I think I might just have to splurge on the red scallop hem dress... I have had my eyes on it forever :)

What do you all want to splurge on this Saturday? 

Keep Prepping! 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the red dress! You should definitely invest in a Kate Spade Wallet, I have one in a metallic and I have had it for about 5 or 6 years and it still looks new, Kate Spade actually still carries the style I have. I feel like they last and their wallet styles are just classic! It will last you a long time.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so many things I want to splurge on... I need to rope in my spending. I agree with Lauren, I also have a metallic Kate Spade wallet and I love it. It's very durable and has lots of room for all my crap!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that scalloped dress and that bow back dress! How's a girl to choose? ;)

    XOXO,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red scallop dress! And also the "Beckett" Lilly dress is the one I bought and I am obsessed.

    xx,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...