9/10/2013

My Favorite Fall Looks

Going off of the first post request I got yesterday, I decided I would show you all some of my favorite fall looks.  As most of you know, fall is my favorite season, so I just love to create looks for fall!  This season I have really been liking button downs, oxfords, graphic sweaters...my list could just go on and on.  For this grouping of fall looks, I used some of my favorite trends this season.  I hope you all like it :)

Out of these looks I really like the first and last ones.  I really want to see if I can get some use out of my Uggs, and I think the last outfit is perfect for anyone else experiencing my dilemma

Also, I am going to keep taking questions/advice on yesterday's post till Friday night.  If you haven't commented, please go here and ask me some questions/give me some advice.  I would really like to have a good list of questions so I can make a video for the blog :)

What do you all like to wear in the fall

Keep Prepping! 
   
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress, boot, and bow earrings outfit! I am also loving that polka dot sweater!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds, I like the purple oxford shirt and they black dress. I want that statement necklace too!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all three of these looks! The first two look a bit J Crew-ish! Absolutely lovely!

    xx
    Mere

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...