9/18/2013

The Sunshine Award Again :)

First of all, let me just say you all are too too sweet :Today I just received another nomination for the Sunshine award from Eva at Nothing But Prep!  I am so glad that you all like my posts and that you all think I add a little happiness to your day

The rules 
1. Post a link back to the person who nominated you- Eva
2. Answer the questions you were given 
3. Create some question
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers

Since I already nominated others for this award, I am just going to answer the questions Eva asked me :)

Question from Eva
1. What is your favorite color and why do you like it? 
my favorite color is always changing, but right now I am really loving pink because it is so bright and happy! 

2. Coffee or Sweet Tea? 
I don't really like either, but if a chai tea latte counts, then that is what I would choose

3. Why and when did you start blogging? 
I first started blogging about 4 or 5 months ago.  I started Prep on a Budget because I really wanted to bring preppy fashion to those on a budget and I just love to write :)

4. How many siblings do you have? 
I have no siblings, but I have a friend that is literally like a sister to me

5. Dogs or cats?
Definitely cats

6. What sports do you do? 
I don't play any sports for school, but my boyfriend and I play volleyball all the time!

 7. What clubs are you currently participating in? 
There are so many clubs that it is hard to count, but some of the main ones I am involved in are show choir, my leadership club, and debate club! 

8. What is your go-to pair of shoes? 
The shoes I always wear are my Jack Rogers, but in the winter I wear my leopard flats a lot

9. What is your favorite clothing item that you own? 
My favorite piece of clothing I own would probably be my sweater I got for fall this year

10. What is your favorite brand? 
I really love J. Crew and Kate Spade!

Thank you so much for nominating me Eva! 

Keep Prepping! 
                   
 

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea how involved in clubs you were Hunter! How do you find the time?!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have no clue how I have been able to pull this off for three years! I think the one thing that really helps is organizing a lot so I don't get things confused!

      Hunter

      Delete
  2. Ahh I want to be nominated for an award so bad!! xoxo
    www.stylebysalli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...