9/13/2013

Outfits for Occasions: Date Night

Going off of my last post suggestion, I am going to have a mini series of Outfits for Occasions! Also, you all can still ask questions, I am extending it to Saturday night :)  You can post them here! So anyway, the outfit I want to feature for today is "date night".  Since Jason and I frequently go on date nights, I always like to have a good collection of date outfits.  Most of our dates are casual, but there are some special occasions that require a dressier outfit.  Because of this I have featured a dressy option and a casual option! Check it out :)


I just can't help but swoon over this new sweater at J. Crew Factory!  I just love graphic sweaters and this one is so perfect.  Click on the image above for the Polyvore link!

What do you all wear for date night? 

Keep Prepping!

My Serendipitous Life


11 comments:

  1. I love that dress and the ballet flats for the casual outfit are just perfection! Great picks!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love that dress!
    Also because of this post I have decided to ask my boyfriend out! We live together and it is wonderful but I think a night out (dressing up and doing something different) will be fun. Thank you for putting the idea in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flats are so cute, perfect for those laid back dates where you're just going for coffee or the movies. Have a good weekend!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of those outfits! That J.Crew sweater is sooo cute!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the first look a lot! Those bow heels are adorable xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chevron dress. I was just lusting over one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweater!
    staygorgeous17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the chevron dress is gorgeous. And the fact that it is mint, makes it even cuter!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater is absolutely adorable! Gotta love it!

    Great post!

    xx,
    katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them both. The red purse is so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...