9/26/2013

Thursday Trends

Another trend I am loving this fall is the leopard trend!  I think this trend is just so classy and in the words of Jenna Lyons "leopard is a neutral".  I totally agree with this quote because leopard can really bring any outfit together.  My favorite piece of leopard I have in my closet is my pair of croquetl flats from Steve MaddenThey are so comfy and super cute!  To feature this trend, I thought another outfit would be a good idea :)
 
Leopard


I just love all of the designers that are using leopard this fall; there are some really great pieces!

What is your favorite leopard piece?

Keep Prepping!
 

9 comments:

  1. Leopard print is growing on my big time! My favorite color to pair the print with is a dark rad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the outfits you put together! I just love leopard for the fall, it just adds an element of fun!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the leapord trend!! Cute outfit!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finally edging onto the leopard print bandwagon and have to say that I'm loving it! I've recently bought a leopard print scarf and basically worn it every day since I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leopard trend as well, it's so classic. I have a leopard scarf that I've had for years but I absolutely love.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Kate Spade bag. I also really appreciate pieces that are leopard print and not just leopard hair. While the hair looks amazing, I have found it doesn't hold up as well over time.

    Ashley
    www.historyinghighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suuuper cute! I'm obsessed with my leopard loafers.... I feel like they go with so many fall outfits but I'm always nervous to wear them too many days in a row :)
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the leopard print! I got a beautiful skinny belt from J.Crew in the leopard print this summer, and want to invest in a few more pieces. It's a fun way to dress up any look for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, I am loving leopard too! I think my leopard trench is my favorite piece...or maybe my skirt...or my flats...it's just too hard to choose! haha I love your flats, by the way, too cute!

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...