9/05/2013

Monogrammed Me and Some Thanks

First of all, I would like to start out this post by saying thank you so much to everyone who gave me some advice on how to cope with my stress.  I have had just an extremely rough week this week and it is always good to know that you have people looking out for you.  You all should definitely check out their blogs! 

You all were so sweet to give all that good advice to me and it really helps :)


In this post I also wanted to show you all some cute monogram items I have been loving!  I must admit, I am constantly looking up monograms on Pinterest and I am finding some great stuff!

  



Aren't these all just too cute!  I think monograms are so sweet, southern, and classy :)

Are there any monograms you all have been loving lately

Keep Prepping! 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love that monogram bow decal, so cute! I love monograms, I even have a favorite font...like Reese Witherspoon said, "if it's not moving-monogram it."

    Thank you so much for the mention in your post! I hope you had a great day and that you are feeling less stressed!

    Love this post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the monograms! They are all so cute!

    Xoxo
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for the shout out girlfriend, glad I could be of some help! We really are a great little online support system for each other. Also- love that monogrammed umbrella, very cute.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex,
      This is an umbrella I made for Life is Breathtakingly Beautiful's blog. So glad you like it! You can find it in my Etsy shop: www.LittleDetailsNC.etsy.com

      Delete
  4. I think Alex said it best, but thanks girl! That was really thoughtful of you:) I am allll over that monogrammed umbrella; so adorable! Lately I've really been wanting a tortoise shell monogram necklace! They are so classy, while still looking a little trendy.

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline,
      This is an umbrella I made for Life is Breathtakingly Beautiful's blog. So glad you like it! You can find it in my Etsy shop: www.LittleDetailsNC.etsy.com

      Delete
    2. Caroline,
      This is an umbrella I made for Life is Breathtakingly Beautiful's blog. So glad you like it! You can find it in my Etsy shop: www.LittleDetailsNC.etsy.com

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...