9/12/2013

How to Build a Preppy Wardrobe

Following up another request, I am going to show you all how to build a preppy wardrobe (Just remember you can still ask questions here)!  When you first start your wardrobe there are several basics you will need.  I think that these basics will really help round your wardrobe out so you can add more as you go.  Since these are the basics, they aren't anything too special or grand, just everything you need for the perfect preppy wardrobe :)

As always, I linked the above image to the Polyvore page.  Also, I tried to keep every item under $100, so it wasn't too hard on the wallet.  I hope this helps you all build your preppy wardrobe :)

What are your wardrobe essentials? 

Keep Prepping! 
  
 

5 comments:

  1. Great post and spot on!
    My wardrobe essentials are...
    little black dress
    classic Lilly Pulitzer dress
    black heels
    gold/silver heels
    ballet flats
    Jack Rogers
    basic clutch
    peral earrings
    classic sweater
    basic: jean/leggings/shorts/skirts

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cobalt blue shirt and the Ooh lala tee! Must haves! Some of my wardrobe essentials include a blazer, long cardigan, leggings, comfortable flats, and a jean & leather jacket.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is a mess...lol and get even worst when i decides to get dress. ahahaha
    Lot's of scarfs, Levis, leggings and canvas. Would defo love a real leather jacket that gives a real leather smell, but the weather here is not a good help for that.
    Following you now, maybe you can follow us back
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! Mentioned your awesome blog on my blog today!!!

    http://itseclectical.blogspot.com/2013/09/fashionably-frugal.html

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. My basics would include: a solid white and a solid blue button-up or popover, a quality pair of black leggings, at least one pair of white Chino shorts, a pair of colorful chino shorts, a pair of dark-wash skinny jeans, a good cardigan in a basic color, a cardigan in a fun print or bright color, a pair of Hunter boots, a pair of riding boots, a pair of Jacks, and some sort of flats.

    I wear basically the same variety of outfit every day when I wear something other than norts and a t-shirt! I like having multiple colors of the same thing, too — I feel like that's such a prep thing. If I love a shirt, I want it in every shade!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...