9/29/2013

My Everyday Jewels

As many of you know, I have talked a lot about the necklace I wear everyday.  I got this (similar) perfect bow necklace from my lovely boyfriend Jason for our anniversary last year and I just adore it!  I don't think there is one day since I got it that I don't wear it.  I have a few other necklaces that I have collected over the years, but I always come back to the bow necklace.  I love how simple it is and how it goes with everything!  Because I have an everyday necklace, I figured you all might want to see what some of my other everyday jewels are! 
Everyday Jewelry
I always pair my bow necklace with pearl earrings.  The ones I have are some imitation pearls from Forever 21.  They are the perfect size and I just love to wear them!  I don't own any of the other items above, but I have similar items that I dawn all the time; you can probably see that I have a slight obsession with Kate Spade haha :)
 
What are your everyday jewels? 
 
Keep Prepping!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love anything with a bow on it and pearls are always such a classic! For my everyday jewelry I usually wear the Kate Spade mini bow ring, David Yurman ring, and pearl earrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally with you on the Kate Spade obsession! I think I wear her gum drop earrings and bow ring just about everyday!

    Ashley
    www.historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate Spade has the best jewelry, hands down, I was just at the outlets this weekend and they had so many things I wanted. That scalloped bangle is awesome.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now the only thing I wear on the daily is a small "i" necklace from Urban Outfitters that my mother got me a while back. Hopefully I'll be getting a nice monogram to spot every day soon as well! So glad I found your blog.. I love it!
    Izzy from Prepdemonium!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...