8/05/2013

Another Round of New Arrivals

Kate Spade just got new arrivals in!  For this round of new arrivals Kate Spade inspired all of their designs around NYC.  I just love the cute ideas they come up with.  They also teamed up with Craig Redman, an artist in NYC.  The collaboration is called KSNY x Darcel.  I just love some of the collaboration pieces.  I feel like they are a really fun interpretation of NYC.  The pops of color are just perfect; and I love all the pinks :)  Here are some of my favorites


1/2/3/4/5

One of my favorite pieces from this set is the scarf!  I really need a new one for the fall, and this one is just so cute!

What do you all think about the collaboration? 

Keep Prepping!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea for a new line. I really like the orange watch!

    Lindsay
    Pearls Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Davie bag! It looks perfect for make up and it is such a fun print!

    Bailey
    baileysbulletins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scarf too! I also really love that cosmetic bag! I love all of these items from the KSNYx darcel collab! I have to check out the rest of them!
    xoxo,
    Gracey
    {www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...