8/16/2013

Nomination for the Liebster Award

Hey everybody, I am so thrilled to tell you all that I have gotten nominated by Katelyn from Preppy Daily for the Liebster Award!  You all should definitely check out her blog.  It is so cute :)  I am so excited because since I started blogging I have learned more and more about the Liebster Award and I think it is so cool.  Basically the Liebster Award was started by bloggers to award smaller blogs with great potential, which I think is great because it really helps to connect people with new blogs.  For my nomination I have to list 11 random facts, answer 11 questions created by Katelyn, and choose 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to give 11 new questions to!  First I will start with my 11 random facts! 

Now to answer the questions :)

1. What is your dream job?
My dream job would definitely be working as a Public Relations Rep or a Marketing Rep because I just love working with people and the public!

2. How would you describe your style in 3 words?
Preppy, Classy, Chic :)

3. What is your favorite season (fashion-wise)?
My favorite season would have to be fall.  Even though I love summer I find that I am attracted to warm sweaters, jeans, and a good pair of flats/loafers; all of my fall essentials! 

4. What is your favorite part about blogging?
This was definitely a hard question!  I have so many favorites, but I would have to say all of the people I meet.  Through blogging I have made so many connections with people who have many of the same interests as me!

5. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
When I created my blog, I wanted to extend preppy clothing to those on a budget.  I myself don't have all the money in the world, so I am constantly looking for preppy style for less.  I thought the name Prep on a Budget fit this idea because I am just a preppy girl looking for fashion on a budget!

6. What is your most worn piece of clothing?
The piece of clothing I wear most is definitely my January Skort from Lilly.  I find that I literally wear this skirt every week because I love it so much

7. East Coast or West Coast?
I would say the East Coast.  For some reason I find myself very at home on the East Cost when I vacation at the beach.  There is just something about the East Coast that calls me   

8. What's your dream college?
Right now, I have been looking into several schools, but I keep going back to NKU.  I love the campus, the courses, the people, etc.  Plus this school has exactly what I want as far as my major and minor go! 

9. What is a classic outfit you wear/signature outfit?
My signature outfit is my Ralph Polo shirt paired with Chino Shorts and my Jack Rogers sandals.  I find this outfit to be classic and perfect for all my daily activities.

10. What are your favorite colors?
I really love the colors Navy and Coral.  Navy is my classic color, while Coral is my pop of color.  Both of these are abundant in my wardrobe. 

11. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
If I could live anywhere, I would live in New York, New York.  Every time I go I never want to leave.  Something about this city makes me so happy and I constantly find myself daydreaming about my life in the big apple.          

My Nominees
1. Bailey from Bailey's Bulletins
2. Rachel from makeshift munch
3. Rebecca from English Prepster
4. Lindsay from Pearls Please
5. Megan from Summers in Seersucker
6. Alex from Monster Misa
7. Olivia from Prep Essentials
8. AJ from The AJ Minute
9. Whitney Elizabeth from McKenzie Wild
10. Lindsey from Realistically Lovely
11. Caroline from Monograms and a Mustang

Here are my 11 questions for you all :) 

1. What genre of books/movies do you like?

2. What trend are you loving?

3. Where is your ideal vacation? 

4.  Navy or Pink?

5. Who or what inspires you the most? 

6. What type of music do you like?

7. What store do you find yourself shopping at constantly?

8. What is your guilty pleasure movie or tv show? 

9. What is your favorite animal? 

10. What is your favorite dessert?

11. Why did you start blogging?

Now it is up to you all;  all you nominees need to do is create a post with 11 random facts about yourself, answers to my 11 questions, and some new nominees and questions for them!  I can't wait to see what you all have to say :)

Thanks again to Katelyn for nominating me and Prep on a Budget

     Keep Prepping!      

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me Hunter! I'm super excited!
    - Alex
    http://monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! You are too sweet. I love your blog and I am looking forward to reading more.

    Whitney
    McKenzieWild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...