8/31/2013

Labor Day Style

I am so excited because Labor Day weekend is here!  I am so happy that I have a three day weekend to catch up on sleep, friends, and homework.  As many of you know, there is a fashion rule known as, "no white after Labor Day".  So this weekend, is usually my last time to wear those white shorts and jeans before the fall/winter season hits; however I still wear white in those seasons, but just not right after Labor Day.  One thing I love about Labor Day weekend is the transition to fall.  Fall is my absolute favorite season.  I just love my sweaters, jeans, boots, flats, hot drinks, caramel apples... the list just goes on and on.  Since this weekend, for some of you, may be the last time you wear white until spring, I thought I would create a group of labor day outfits!



I linked the image above to my Polyvore page for the links!  I really like the dress and the boots :)

How do you all feel about wearing white after Labor Day?  Any exciting Labor Day plans? 

Keep Prepping! 
 

3 comments:

  1. The black and white dress is fabulous and the red top is so fitting for Labor Day!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the striped dress with that scalloped brown bag. I also love that C Wonder purse, a perfect tote!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little Kate Spade wristlet it to.die.for! Ha I've worn white shorts, dresses, and seersucker allll week to try to get it out of my system before labor day.
    Football, caramel apples, and pumpkin spiced everything seems like a pretty good trade off though!

    xx,
    j. parker

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...