8/06/2013

Jean Trouble

I really need some new jeans, but I can't seem to find any that are perfect for me.  I love shopping, but jean shopping can just be so stressful sometimes.  There are two reasons why jean shopping is so hard for me.  One, I can never find a good length in stores; and two, I can never find a good price range.  Recently, I have been looking for jeans at Gap and J. Crew!  They have such cute jeans and they have petite sizes too!  Here are some pairs I am loving. 





 Where do you all shop for jeans?  Any good recommendations?

Keep Prepping! 

2 comments:

  1. I have trouble with jeans, too. I absolutely love J.Crew for *almost* all their clothes...but I can't stand their jeans. They're awfully uncomfortable and I didn't check, but I have a suspicion that they don't have stretch. They only have a 2% spandex to 98% cotton ratio. I find them stiff. I know they're expensive, but you should try Lucky brand. They're 92% cotton, 6% poly, 2% elastane. Hope I could help!

    Molly
    phillyprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate jean shopping and always have troubles. But one brand, I love is Paige denim. They're just fabulous!

    Xoxo,

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...