8/11/2013

Back to School Supplies

Since school is starting very soon for many of us, I thought I would make a supply list of my favorite back to school items.  I don't know about you all, but I always love getting some new school supplies.  It always feels so refreshing to have new folders, notebooks, binder, pens, etc.  So, here are some of my essentials I need every year! 


1. The first item I have on my back to school supply list is a couple of notebooksIf you all have been reading along for a while, you probably can tell I just love notebooks and journals!  They are really great for writing down notes in class or just random thoughts.  This one from J.Crew is too cute!

2. The next item I always stock up on are folders.  I have used binders forever, but they are just too heavy!  This year I decided I would make the switch to more folders, as most of my notes are on my computer anyway.

3. Contradicting what I just said above haha, my third necessity is a binder or two.  Even though I am switching to folders, I still need a couple of binders for Math and Science.  Those are the two classes that I have to write down equations for, so I think I may need the binders for them!

4. An agenda is one of my favorite items to get every year.  This year I bought a really simple one from Walmart, but I just love the Lilly agendas! I always need an agenda because I constantly write down dates for homework, projects, events, and work!

5.  Two things I also need are pencils and pens.  I have seen some really cute pencils on Etsy that I might buy for the new school year!  Check them out here!

6. Lastly, I always like getting a cute pencil pouch to start the year off.  The one I have pictured is from Etsy, but you can get cute pencil pouches pretty much anywhere!  

What is on your supply list? 

Keep Prepping!

2 comments:

  1. Love those polka dot binders from Target! I saw them in the store and tried to justify buying one or two, even though I'm not using binders this year!!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with school supplies! cute post-its are my favorite things to buy! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...