8/18/2013

My First Sponsor: Little Problems

Recently, I was contacted by the brand Little Problems.  Amanda, their marketing coordinator, asked me if I would like to feature their company on my blog.  I was so excited about Little Problems being my first sponsor.  Yay :) 



So here is a little more about Little ProblemsThe company was started in 2012 and is based off of the Twitter account Little Problems.  All of their items are based around being a good big or little sorority sister or sorority woman in general.  What first started out as a fun Twitter account, Little Problems soon grew into a cute, wonderful company.  They even created a group of the most dedicated sorority women called LP Campus Reps.  These reps keep the company going with new ideas and they even help make some of the merchandise!

 Another great aspect of Little Problems is that a good amount of their profit goes to charityThe charity Little Problems funds is called the Wounded Warriors Project.  This charity honors and empowers men and women in the army who have gotten injured in combat.  I just love knowing that I am helping out a good cause when I buy something from their site!

 These hair bows are my absolute favorite from their site, but they have tons of other cute items!  They also do packages for bigs and littles, which I think is so adorable :)

Any favorite items?  What do you all like about Little Problems?

Check it out here :)

Keep Prepping! 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first sponsor Hunter, that's so exciting! I will definitely check out Little Problems now!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so exciting! I'm a campus rep for LP and I'm so glad to see that you like it!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first sponsor, how exciting!! I love the hair bows as well; I will be sure to check out their site!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this awesome post! I absolutely love your blog! I'm an LP campus rep and we are thrilled to be your first sponsor. I can't decide if the koozies or the bows are my favorite. Choosing is so hard haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...