8/09/2013

Friday Favorites

So, today I thought I would share some of my favorite things with you this Friday!  I always love seeing these posts because they are so much fun.  I feel like I always find something new and interesting; and I just like to see what everyone else has been liking lately!  Here are a few of my Friday Favorites for you all to check out! 

 1. Jack Rogers: I just love Jack Rogers sandals!  They are so comfy and super cute.  Plus they go with everything!  I especially love them in the color platinum :

2. EOS Lip Balm: I just bought this strawberry flavored eos lip balm and I am in love.  I have never had a lip balm that tastes so good and works so well.

3. Journals:  Journals are something I always have with me.  I like using them to write down notes for work and to jot down my ideas.  I currently have a chevron journal, but I want to get another one soon!

4. Marc Jacobs Dot: This perfume is so amazing!  I bought it last year around Christmas and I have gotten so much use out of it.  I wear this perfume everyday.  It is perfect for school or going out!

5. Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote: I never thought I could love a bag so much.  When I bought the Longchamp Le Pliage Tote at Nordstrom I was kind of sad because I had to spend more than I planned, but I am now convinced it was well worth it.  The bag cleans great and holds so much, which I love.  I was even able to fit my rain jacket in it, along with my everyday stuff, for a baseball game! Oh and FYI it has a five year warranty (if the edges wear down Nordstrom will fix it for you)

Do you all have any favorites? Please share :) 

Keep Prepping!   

5 comments:

  1. Jounals are one of my favorites too. On the top of my favorites list is my Russel and Hazel planner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my Longchamp bag! Have had it for 4.5 years and it is still going strong :)

    Brittany
    www.classicallyb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my Longchamp as well, really want a large baby blue one for traveling. Great post!

    Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no clue about the warranty! I use my black "champ" so much that the edges are worn down after a year!

    Whitney
    www.McKenzieWild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a Longchamp and I'm totally obsessed. Best decision I've made in a while!! I need to get a cute notebook to carry around for blog ideas as well!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...