8/17/2013

Prepping for the Endless Summer Sale

As many of you know, Lilly Pulitzer is hosting their annual endless summer sale.  I am so excited for this sale because it starts on Monday the 19th at 8:00 AM, the week before I go back to school!  This sale is so great because all of my favorite summer items go on sale at great prices.  The Posey dress (originally $228) is going to be marked down to $69!  Another cool thing about this sale is the Facebook exclusives they are airing on the three sale days.  Basically,  there are three exclusives per day (nine total) that you can link to from Facebook.  They have the list up of the Facebook exclusives here!  Since the sale is coming up so soon, I thought I would go over how to prep for this sale.
I can't wait for the sale!  I really want to look into getting a murfee scarf and possibly a sweater for the fall :)

What do you all want from the Endless Summer Sale?

Keep Prepping! 

1 comment:

  1. I've already set my alarm so I can get up early to shop. I'm praying for a good deal on the Tria Maxi or the Kirkland dress in navy. Hopefully I can grab a tote as well. I've been stressing about this since they released the date ahhhhh!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...