8/16/2013

Francesca's for Fall

I haven't talked about the store Francesca's in a while, however it is another one of my favorite stores to visit!  Just like J. Crew Factory, they always have great sales and great prices (even lower than J. Crew Factory sometimes).  This fall, I am seeing many items I want to get for my wardrobe.  Here are just a few of my favorites 

 


I really love the selection of watches Francesca's has and they are all at great prices!  The watch pictured is one of my favorites and I think I might get it before school starts up! 

What do you all like from Francesca's

Keep Prepping!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the store Francesca's! They always do have outstanding sales and I always find some of the cutest pieces ever there! Great post!

    P.S. I nominated you for The Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more information on it!

    xoxo, Katelyn

    preppydaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Within the last year they put in a Francesca's at our mall and I'm a big fan. They're jewelry is always so fun and different. I've been on the hunt for a navy non-strapless dress, I'll have to check out Francesca's!
    - Alex
    http://monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...