8/03/2013

Splurge Saturday

Even though I try to budget when I buy designer items,  sometimes I just want to splurge!  Whenever I find splurge items, it is usually because I need them really quickly, or I just want them that badly.  Some of my favorite items to add to my splurge list are shoes!  There are so many cute shoes out there I wish I could own now.  I also love to splurge on handbag accessories such as wallets or pouches!  Here are a few things I could splurge for right now :) 

1/2/3/4/5

My favorite item on this list would probably be the Tory Burch Miller sandals!  They are so cute and I have heard great things about them from friends and in online reviews!

What items would you all splurge for right now? 

Keep Prepping! 

2 comments:

  1. I love those Tory Burch Miller sandals as well- they've been on my wishlist for so long!
    -Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the Miller sandals in white- love them soo much!

    xox,
    Caroline
    monogramsandamustang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...