8/14/2013

Scallop Style

I have noticed a lot of scallop styles appearing lately and I must say I am in love!  I think scallops are really feminine and classy, which is perfect for a day or night out.  While looking online I found a great scallop dress from L. Mae Boutique.  The dress is so cute and is $38.  What a great deal right!  I think I might end up buying the dress in red, but the black is super cute too :) 


Not only is the price perfect for this dress, but it also has pockets.  I really love pockets because I have somewhere to put my phone without putting it in my bag!

What do you all think about the scallop trend

Keep Prepping!  

5 comments:

  1. Love the scalloped trend, it reminds me of beach waves! Really want it in skirt form, but I do like that black dress you posted about.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty find! I had my eye on the J.Crew scalloped dress, but these ones are $100 less! Much better for my waller :)
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore scallops! asked for the jcrew one as a birthday gift, hopefully it comes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scallops are my weakness! Both of the colors above would work great for a UGA football game this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love scallops! I am still kicking myself for not getting the J. Crew navy scalloped dress when I had the chance!

    Xoxo,

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...