8/10/2013

My Daily Make-Up Routine

As far as make-up goes, I never wear a lot.  I always feel like I'm being weighed down, so I choose to go light.  This is especially true for the summer!  It is so hot where I am that my make-up always feels like it is melting.  Another reason I choose to go light on the make-up is time.  My routine literally takes five minutes at most, which is great for running out the door.  I feel like I never have time to do my make-up in the mornings because I am always so busy.  So, here is my daily make-up routine!

 
Step 1: I always curl my eyelashes in the morning.  I feel like it is a really simple way to make my eyes popThe curler I use is just a regular curler from Walmart, but you can get them just about anywhere.  When I curl my lashes I always hold for five seconds to make sure they are curled perfectly! 
Step 2: For step two, I put on my mascara.  The mascara I use is Clinique's High Impact (not waterproof).  I love this mascara because it is really light, easy to remove, and spreads out great.  I can't stand clumpy mascara or really sticky mascara because it feels terrible to have on
Step 3: Lastly, I apply my foundation.  I couldn't find the exact picture of the kind I use, but anything by Covergirl works pretty well for me!  Their colors seem to be the only ones that work well with my skin tone.  I have very light skin, so it is really hard for me to find a good match!

What is your daily make-up routine? 

Keep Prepping!    

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time with cover up because my skin is so light too. This is such a nice and easy routine!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me feel so high maintenance! I did an everyday make up post as well! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...