8/13/2013

Some New Stationary

During the weekend, my mom and I stopped in at the store to pick up some groceries and a few stationary items.  I must say, I never thought I would find such cute stationary at a great price!  The stationary I ended up buying was a cute 10 pack of dragonfly cards with pink envelopes.  Here is a picture!


I couldn't find the same pack online, but I found some other cute stationary items for you all to check out! 


 
I especially love the pen and stationary set!  It would make a great gift for a friend or yourself :)

What do you all think?  Do you all like stationary? 

Keep Prepping!  

6 comments:

  1. Great post! As I get older I realize that stationary actually comes in handy! Kate Spade has cute stationary too, and you can get it cheaper when you go to the outlets!
    - Alex
    http://monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stationary. I especially love to add my monogram to it. This post reminds me I need to get some new thank you cards made for interview thank you notes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stationary! There is nothing more important to me than thanking those who have helped me out!

    XOXO, Ashliegh
    www.darlingprepster.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I agree that stationary is an amazing gift! :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  5. May Designs has great personalized stationary! I don't know if you've heard of Maybooks (you might even have done a post on them, but I haven't got that far yet haha) but I think you would LOVE them. They're personalized planners.
    I have three and I'm so obsessed. You can choose your background, color, monogram style, and font, and the inside pages. Def check them out!

    emiedalton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...